For Open Mornings please see Calendar
Mount Stewart Infant school admits pupils for 3-7 years old. The number of available places are:
- 30 part time nursery places from 8.45am to 11:45am (with a paid lunch provision and paid afternoon stay and play). We are also able to take children eligible for 30 free hours.
- 90 full time reception places
- 90 full time Year 1 places
- 90 full time Year 2 places
Brent Council is responsible for allocating all Reception places at Mount Stewart Infant school. Parents should apply on line using the link below.
The deadline to apply is:
• 15 January 2021
Applying for a school place
The school adheres to Brent criteria for admitting pupils to Mount Stewart Infant School. Catchment areas are on the Brent Council website: www.brent.gov.uk/services-for-residents/education-and-schools which will take you directly to the catchment area page. On this page there is a link to the property database where you can input an address and it will tell you which catchment area the address belongs to.
Criteria for admission for Reception places:
1. Children with Statements of Special Educational Need (EHC plans)
2. Looked after children
3. Children with special medical or social needs
4.Siblings of children already attending the Infant or Junior Schools who live within the catchment area
5. Children living within the catchment area
6. Siblings of children already attending the Infant or Junior Schools who live outside the catchment area
7. All other applicants
Children born between 01 Sept 2017 to 31 August 2018 are eligible to start Nursery from 01 September 2021
Nursery admissions are managed by the school. The forms can be collected from the school office, or printed from the links below. Please note that applications cannot be accepted in electronic format.
Please contact the school directly from October on 0208 907 5113 or email email@example.com about Nursery admissions for Sept 2021. Nursery applications for September 2021 need to be submitted by 15th January 2021.