There are several ways in which parents can support us during this challenging time;
- We ask each family to donate a box of tissues and a bottle of hand soup to the school office. This will help ensure are supplied do not run out.
- Encourage your child to develop good hygiene habits in every area of the life and discuss the importance of this for all germs and illnesses.
- Discuss with your children that unfortunately during difficult times information on the television, social media and shared with peers is inaccurate information.
- Encourage them to ask a trusted adult if they have concerns or questions
- Try to remain calm, especially in front of your children