We are currently working on our contingency plans for the most case scenario.
There will be a different course of action taken dependent upon whether the school is fully closed, partially closed, closed to children and staff or just to children.
For a short term closure;
- We can confirm that with any closure we will make use of the online learning packages that we already have in place such as Mathletics, Education City and TT rock stars.
- We are currently developing a list of suggested reading and audio books for each year group. These will be uploaded to the year group pages of the website.
- Vocabulary and spelling lists will also be uploaded onto the year group pages of the website.
For a longer term closure;
- We are currently developing ways of teaching digitally so that pupils can be set tasks and assignments which the teachers are then able to view and offer feedback.
- We are developing staff confidence in presentations, videos and other alternative methods of facilitating learning
- If we are able to use the building we may be able to develop homework packs but this will be dependent upon the restrictions.
Whatever the circumstances we will do our best to ensure that your children can still learn and make progress.