Scroll to content
The Mount Stewart Schools home page

The Mount Stewart
Schools Federation

What should I do if I have been in contact with someone you has been diagnosed with Coronavirus?

You should call NHS 111, who will give you the advice you need to follow.  We will do everything we can do to support you if you are concerned.


If you are a parent, please contact: 

If you are a member of staff, please contact: