For Open Mornings please see Calendar
Mount Stewart Infant school admits pupils for 3-7 years old. The number of available places are:
- 24 part time nursery places from 9:00am to 12:00 noon
- 90 full time reception places
- 90 fulltime Year 1 places
- 90 full time Year 2 places
Brent Council is responsible for allocating all Reception places at Mount Stewart Infant school. Parents have to apply on line using the link below.
Applying for a school place
The school adheres to Brent criteria for admitting pupils to Mount Stewart Infant School. Catchment areas are on the Brent Council website: www.brent.gov.uk/services-for-residents/education-and-schools which will take you directly to the catchment area page. On this page there is a link to the property database where you can input an address and it will tell you which catchement area the address belongs to.
Criteria for admission for Reception places:
1. Children with Statements of Special Educational Need (EHC plans)
2. Looked after children
3. Children with special medical or social needs
4.Siblings of children already attending the Infant or Junior Schools who live within the catchment area
5. Children living within the catchment area
6. Siblings of children already attending the Infant or Junior Schools who live outside the catchment area
7. All other applicants
Nursery admissions are managed by the school. The forms can be collected from the school office, or printed from the links below. Please note that applications cannot be accepted in electronic format.
Please contact the school directly from October on 0208 907 5113 about Nursery admissions for Sept 2019. Nursery applications for September 2019 need to be submitted by 15th January 2019.