Mount Stewart’s Got Talent
Date: Saturday, 29 June 2019
Time: 3:00 pm
Venue: Junior School Hall
Whether you can sing, dance, perform magic or a comedy sketch, a mime, gymnastics, play an instrument or anything else, we want you to showcase your talent at the MSJ Talent Show.
- All acts will be limited to a maximum 3-minute performance. We expect children to rehearse and prepare at home. There will be one lunchtime dry-run rehearsal the week before the event.
- The running time of the event will be confirmed as soon as we know the number of acts. We expect to start the show at 3:00pm.
- Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place per year group. Shields will be awarded to all participants.
- Please submit the application via School Gateway under ‘Payments’ (consent only). By giving consent for your child to take part, you also give consent for your child to be photographed and filmed at the event.
- If your child is performing as a group each participant needs to submit a gateway from clearly adding in comments the name of the other kids in the group.
- The deadline to submit the application via Gateway is 9 June. No applications will be accepted after this date.
- If the act requires music then the music must be emailed to email@example.com in mp3 format by 23rd June or memory stick submitted to FOMS via the school office. No YouTube links please, and the message/memory stick should clearly state the child’s name, class and act. Please ensure the music submitted is the exact music for the act and not the entire song as only the first three minutes will be played.
- For any queries - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets for the show will be available to purchase at a later date.