We have a range of enrichment clubs available to children at lunchtime and after school.
Our termly enrichment clubs menu give you all the information you require including how to book onto each club.
- For externally run Clubs, registration and payments are made directly to the Club Providers.
- For TMSS- led Clubs:
- Bookings are made via School Gateway on a first come, first served basis.
- Once the payment has been made the booking is secure – there will not be any further confirmation.
- Once a booking has been made cancellations will NOT be refunded.
- There can be no trial sessions.
- Parents are required to complete the Emergency Details Form prior to the start of the Club’s activities.
- Parents/Carers must inform the Enrichment Club if someone else is collecting your child. We can only release pupils to the agreed named adults.
- All sports clubs will run outside in all weathers. Please send your child in with the appropriate clothing.
To book a place at the Roller Skating Club, please follow the link below. You will need the password (Mountgem18) to log on.
Please note that the bookings are based on a first come, first served basis.