Dear Parents and Carers
For Harvest Festival this autumn, we are collecting food donations to give to Brent Food Bank. Please can your child bring in any of the items listed below:
- Canned tuna, chicken or salmon
- Peanut butter
- Meals in a can (soup, stew, chili)
- Low-sodium canned vegetables
- Canned fruit in its own juice or water
- Olive or canola oil
- Spices (cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, salt-free spice blends)
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
- Low-sugar whole grain cereals
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
Please avoid items packed in glass. No candy or sugar-sweetened drinks.
The school will finish collecting on Thursday 4th October.